CREATE YOUR OWN MUSIC STREAMING PLATFORM
Music Streaming Platform
Digital solutions help patients deal with many issues they usually face like easy communication with doctors, for example. Using a special medical app for finding doctors, patients can find the right doctor they need fast. That is why medical app development can become a good investment.
iOS and Android medical apps for doctors and patients will help doctors know their patients better, learn their common problems and chronic diseases. Also, the level of treatment efficiency will grow, doctors will improve their interaction with patients.
And the main advantage of the medical app is data collection and its analysis. When all necessary data about each patient is stored in one app without a pile of paper documents. Mobile app for finding doctors is aimed at patients first, that is why the main goal of an entrepreneur to solve the demands of the end-user.
WHAT ARE THE STANDARD FEATURES?
All relevant medical apps can boast about useful features that patients really need: Included are only the main features just to test how an app will be popular among users
- Access to electronic medical documents
- Monitoring of doctor’s schedule
- Change, reserve or reject the doctor’s prescription
- Access to laboratory tests’ results
- Reminder about a visit; reminder about prescription
- Make a request for treatment prescription
- Upload test results and X-Ray images, ultrasonography, MRI, etc.
- Get doctor’s help online
- Browse doctors’ profiles, their publications, records, credentials
- Maps that show the route to the hospital, ward.
- Search and advanced filters: For example, type of care, doctor’s specialty, search area, preferable time and date, price range, available insurance and so on.
- Geolocation module: To detect the location of the user. As we noted before, to make your online doctor appointment app more useful, you need to include a routing feature as well, it offers you different options of how to reach your doctor in the fastest and the most convenient way.
- Profile and list of doctors: Depending on what specialization your app will have, you will need to create personal profiles of doctors where credentials will be verified, they should contain a certification, reputation to avoid any serious legal issues. Apart from that, the personal profile should include photo, name and specialty, address, user’s rating and business hours.
- Database for EMR storage: This feature will allow the user to sync credentials with a database for storage of personal documents, upload files with patients’ history and so on. It is necessary to consider the security since medical data is confidential information, as we told above.
- Book an appointment with a doctor or chat: This feature may include an input field where the user describes shortly his or her symptoms, name and phone number. And also make a request for treatment prescription or doctor’s help online.
- Notifications: It will remind about the visit time or the time to take medicines. It is an in-demand feature among users.
Additional features to integrate
We offer to add to your online doctor appointment application some additional features to enrich its functionality.
You can extend the scope of on-demand services, making it possible for patients to organize a home visit for the doctor, and it can be not only first aid doctor, however, they can also call a nutritionist, pediatrician or masseur.
- Video conferencing: If you include it in your app, it will provide the user with the capability to talk to the doctor directly without a personal visit, and some similar apps can offer this solution and this feature has positive feedback from users.
- Medicines prescription and treatment tracker: It is a special section of the app where doctors can include details of the treatment, and the user can customize notifications to send him when it is time to take pills or just set a schedule.
- Files uploading/downloading: To upload MRI scans, X-Ray images, prescriptions and so on, you should add this feature to simplify the process of important data transfer via the app.
WHAT IS THE TIMEFRAME TO RECEIVE THIS?
- A download will be accessible after purchase
WHAT IS INCLUDED IN THE SALE?
- iOS Source Code
- Android Source Code
- Backend Admin Panel Dashboard (Used to manage the applications)
WHAT IS THE TECHNOLOGICAL STACK?
- React Native
WHAT IT CAN PROVIDE YOU WITH?
- Consistent revenues
- The increasing value of service/product
- Increasing revenue opportunities
- Providing social proof of validity
- FREEDOM of unwanted commitment
WHAT IS NEEDED FROM YOU?
- Sign Up & Purchase Your Apple & Google Play Developer Accounts
- Sign Up & Purchase Web Hosting (Cloudways.com, Godaddy Deluxe C-Panel, etc)
- Provide a 1024×1024 Transparent Logo & Exact Color Palette (HEX or RGB)
WHAT IS IT GOING TO COST?
- Base Price For iOS / Android / Admin Source Code $199.99 (Reflective of the 35% savings)
OPTIONAL RESOURCE COSTS
- Branding / Media Kit +$2250
- Custom App Landing Page + Lead Generation +$1000
- Automated Social Media +$200/month
Trusted by hundreds of businesses to solve their unique marketing, design, and technical challenges – Never Settle is anything but your typical agency.
WHAT YOU CAN EXPECT
To Be Empowered
After working with hundreds of companies we understand the importance and value of partnering with your team. Our team of expert designers, developers and marketers come alongside your business empowering you to achieve your goals.
There is nothing we take more seriously than the trust we’ve been given to steward your resources (both time & money) the best way possible. To do this we will often take an outside the box approach to achieve the highest value to cost ratio.
While we leverage industry standards at every turn, we also recognize that only using those standards often stifles innovation. Because of that, we’ve dedicated a consistent internal budget to innovation, testing, and research to ensure you’re staying ahead of the curve.
At the end of the day, if the quality doesn’t meet or exceed your expectations, nothing else will matter when it’s all said and done. We’re going to provide you with a self-sufficient solution that’s built to last.