BUY|SELL|TRADE Electronics eMarketplace!
The increase in mobile shopping is leading more US retailers to invest in mobile apps. Many global entrepreneurs and online businesses are also getting comfortable moving more and more of their activities to mobile platforms because unlike mobile-optimized websites, smartphones and tablets open a whole new dimension of real-time, efficient interaction with clients.
This eMarketplace App helps its customers in easily browse products, filter by categories and place their orders with a built-in payment option.
Phoenix Electronics Marketplace v2
Collectively, P2P marketplaces are part of sharing Economy, which emphasizes optimum use of resources through collaborative consumption and re-usability
A peer to peer marketplace platform is an online business model where buyers and sellers exchange products and services.
A P2P marketplace platform removes the intermediary who connects consumers to product or service providers. This serves to lower the cost for goods and services, enable faster transaction times, and make the process of purchasing much more convenient for both parties.
Marketplace apps gave a good start to the sharing economy because they took away the intermediaries. People operate on the platform and it charges them a fee or percentage. This fee is much lower than if you were to purchase goods or services in a traditional way, so you can actually save money if you shop for goods or services on a platform
WHAT ARE THE STANDARD FEATURES?
The advantage of a two-sided marketplace platform is that it has invaluable features. When building a peer to peer marketplace software, you are to offer users an essential set of functionality. This way you’ll allow your participants to navigate your platform easily.
- Profile: A marketplace has two users roles: buyers and sellers. The user interface will be different for each user role.
- Search/Filter: Users are able to search by specific product/brand and filter by price, distance, etc.
- Listings: Listings are services or products you offer on your platform. You need to implement this feature correctly as it works differently for vendors and consumers. As far as vendors go, they should be able to add, remove, revise, publish, and unpublish any listings. Customers should be able to filter, search, and view those listings with detailed descriptions.
- In-App Messaging: Is a type of mobile messaging where the notification is displayed within the app. Examples include popups, yes/no prompts, inbox, and more.
- Reviews & Ratings: Your platform should provide users with the possibility to leave reviews and rate product or service providers. This allows consumers to make informed decisions when purchasing services or products. What’s more, leaving ratings and feedback creates a sense of trust and accountability. It will also help you with management, giving you a better insight into your user base.
- Notifications: Since services and orders are important to consumers, your users will appreciate a notification system. Notifications allow users to stay informed about key events. For example, an app can inform users when their order is being processed by the seller or show that the order has been delivered.
- Payment: Customers should be able to pay via your online platform. Offer users various payment options such as credit card, debit card, and PayPal. There are many payment gateways you can use to accept payments. The most popular include Stripe, PayPal, and Apple Pay.
WHAT IS THE TIMEFRAME TO RECEIVE THIS?
- A download will be accessible after purchase
WHAT IS INCLUDED IN THE SALE?
- iOS Source Code
- Android Source Code
- Backend Admin Panel Dashboard (Used to manage the applications)
WHAT IS THE TECHNOLOGICAL STACK?
- React Native
WHAT IT CAN PROVIDE YOU WITH
- Consistent revenues
- The increasing value of service/product
- Increasing revenue opportunities
- Providing social proof of validity
- FREEDOM of unwanted commitment
WHAT IS NEEDED FROM YOU
- Sign Up & Purchase Your Apple & Google Play Developer Accounts
- Sign Up & Purchase Web Hosting (Cloudways.com, Godaddy Deluxe C-Panel, etc)
- Provide a 1024×1024 Transparent Logo & Exact Color Palette (HEX or RGB)
WHAT ITS GOING TO COST
- Base Price For iOS / Android / Admin Source Code $999.99 (Reflective of the 35% savings)
OPTIONAL RESOURCE COSTS
- Branding / Media Kit +$2250
- Custom App Landing Page + Lead Generation +$1000
- Automated Social Media +$200/month
Trusted by hundreds of business to solve their unique marketing, design, and technical challenges – Never Settle is anything but your typical agency.
WHAT YOU CAN EXPECT
To Be Empowered
After working with hundreds of companies we understand the importance and value in partnering with your team. Our team of expert designers, developers and marketers come alongside your business empowering you to achieve your goals.
There is nothing we take more seriously than the trust we’ve been given to steward your resources (both time & money) the best way possible. To do this we will often take an outside the box approach to achieve the highest value to cost ratio.
While we leverage industry standards at every turn, we also recognize that only using those standards often stifles innovation. Because of that, we’ve dedicated a consistent internal budget to innovation, testing, and research to ensure you’re staying ahead of the curve.
At the end of the day, if the quality doesn’t meet or exceed your expectations, nothing else will matter when it’s all said and done. We’re going to provide you with a self-sufficient solution that’s built to last.